We ‘Exprience Tours established in year 2010. A trusted and preferred name in the field of car rental and tempo travelers. We always give value for money packages. We also offer tour packages for Agra, Jaipur Tour Packages, Mathura Vrindavan, Same day Delhi Mathura Vrindavan Tour, Rishikesh tour packges, Taj Mahal Holiday, Mathura Vrindavan tour packges, one day agra tour packges and more…..
Our silent features are:
Exprience Tours always have reliable and customers’ centric approach. We gave all the facility at extremely affordable price. Our all drivers and other staff members are experienced and disciplined with good communication skills. We always gave safe and comfortable journey to our tourist as they are very precious for us. All the drivers are having the full knowledge of all routes and short cut also.
Mathura is the birth place of lord Krishna, he spend his childhood in gokul. It is the place of temples, where we can feel the sound of Krishna in the air itself. It was the capital of the surasena kingdom. The maternal uncle of shri Krishna was the king of this city. The distance between Mathura and Delhi is 144 kilometer.
Vrindavan is a town in the Matura district of Uttar Pradesh. It is 15 kilometer away from Matura. The word vrindavan is the mixture of two words ‘vrinda’ and ‘van’. The meaning of vrinda is tulsi. It is said that the entire place was covered with tulsi.
In Mathura and vrindavan any one can go there, even if they are sinkful, they will at once contact an atmosphere of spiritual –life, and automatically chant the names of Krishna and Radha. In Vrindavan we can saw lots of foreigners also. They are also very fond of lord Krishna.
Mathura and Vrindavan are an important place of pilgrimage. They are the holy city for the Hindus. Visiting these places together will be a memorable trip. We provide Delhi Agra Mathura Vrindavan tour by volvo buses from Delhi at very cheap price.
The main holy sites or places of interest are:
- Keshav dev temple: It is situated besides the main krishnajanmabhoomi the birth place of lord Krishna, this temple still carries the local touch with it sels.
- Vishram ghat (bank of river Yamuna): Parikrama starts and ends at this ghat only. After killing the kansa lord Krishna took rest at this ghat.
- Shri Krishna janmabhoomi [near Yamuna River]: where lord Krishna take birth.
- Iskcon temple, Sri Krishna-Balarama Temple: The International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON), it was formed to spread the practice of bhaktiyoga.
- Prem mandir: the meaning of this is the temple of love.
- Banke bihari temple: it is the most popular shrine at Vrindavan. The image of Banke-Bihari was discovered in Nidhi Vana by Swami Haridas, the great Krishna devotee. It is the heart of the vrinda van.
- Radha Vallabh Temple: it is set up by the Radha-Vallabh sampradaya.
- Jaipur Temple: It is set up by Sawai Madho Singh II, the king of Jaipur in 1917.